My goal, every episode, is to tease out not how they do what they do, but how they do what they do differently than most. I’ll eliminate the fluff and focus on just the unexpected lessons you’ve never heard before.
I won’t be competing for how famous my guests are, rather, I’ll be focusing on asking better questions that lead to unexpected yet valuable discussion. Things like…
- What they’d do with only 4 hours of work per week (and what they’d avoid)
- The best advice from mentors or bosses
- What they’ve changed their mind on recently
- What they disagree with other PMs about
Every episode ends with a specific challenge issued by my guest that you can do in the next week.
Since this is indeed an episode of the podcast, I’ve included a challenge for you (just listen to the episode for more details).
The challenge (more details in the episode)
- Do a weekly review
- A/B test your coffee (or wine/whisky/beer)
Have guest suggestions or want to let me know what you think? Email me at Ryan@ProductRadio.co